Book Cafe

Selasa, 30 Mac 2010

First time


First time I'm creating a blog. Meaning, first time I'm using my brain in a very creative way. But, what am I 'bout to write must be something that able to attract my friends to stay along with me through my blog.
Perhaps, I should be less formal in writing my own blog. I guess that wouldn't be a bad idea after all my friends will feel more relax while reading my blog. But the truth is, I'm clueless. Maybe I can write something about cooking or fishing or also about life...
Friends, that concern 'bout me.. please give some idea regards me creating my own blog... really appreciate...

2 ulasan:

  1. baguih, menarik n santai...cuma nk tanya psipa boh gmbq terkejut 2...rs kureng lar...hehe

    BalasPadam
  2. blm jumpa gambar yg sesuai lg....

    BalasPadam